Tuesday 23 September 2008

Harvard Business School Paris Presentation

This presentation was amazing. It made me feel I could do anything. Ok, so clealy I buy all the propaganda, but I was truly inspired.
It started with a question derived from a poem: 'what will you do with this one wild and precious life?'.
They had a panel of French alums who showed what they had done since graduation from HBS. They were truly genereous with their time and answered a myriad of very interesting questions from potential applicants of all ages. The video introduced you to faculty and the case method, and after the presentation I met 3 very cool people in very different industries: a Harvard grad working for a science-art start-up, a Chinese girl living in Paris and working as an auditor and a man who literally does rocket science! The four of us went to dinner and had a great time. The panel spoke about the amazing people you meet at HBS and if tonight was a snapshot of that then I can only imagine.

0 comments: