Sunday, 10 January 2010

Sex and the City 2

Nope, no spoiler coming from me unfortunately (just speculation)! This is just a post to document my complete excitement about the release of SATC2. To say that I love SATC is an understatement. Hell, I even dragged my fiance on the SATC tour in New York! It was awesome.

I remember the excitement of seeing the movie when I went with Kate. It somehow felt like a momentous occasion - one we had been anticipating for some time (yes, I do know how sad I soumd). We couldn't wait to go in, and we enjoyed every second.

And now we are being treated to another film! I am pleased, of course, but I do think it's getting a little silly. I mean, why not just start the series again? It would be so much better. But hey, I shouldn't complain.

The release in the UK will be in late May... right before the wedding. I really hope that we can make it a part of the hen night celebrations. Nothing could be more perfect. Since I leave for Israel a week before the wedding, we may end up seeing it there! That would also be cool.

I hope Carrie doesn't have a baby: it seems at odds with her character. I hope Samantha gets back with Richard, but I don't think it will happen (it's much more likely that Smith will reappear). I think that Aidan will come back and that there will be infidelity issues between Carrie and Big.

So now I put it to you: what do you think will happen? I was spot-on with predicting it the last time but this time I just don't know. Can't wait to read your hypotheses!

4 comments:

Nadia said...

I love SATC too and can't wait for the new movie to come out. I have no idea what will happen this time round, but I do think that Carrie will be preggers or wanting to get preggers. And I think that Samantha and Smith will reunite. And I think it will definitely be a fun movie to watch - can't wait!!

Rachel said...

saw the first satc at the cinema ON MY OWN! my fabulous attempt at female independance

Term Papers said...

Beautiful Ladies..

Term papers

Project 2010 said...

Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended Download includes all the features and functionality of Acrobat 9 Pro, plus the ability to unify the widest range of content in a PDF Portfolio, create interactive presentations with Adobe Presenter software, easily convert and share video in PDF, create PDF maps, convert virtually any 2D and 3D designs to PDF, and enjoy expanded 3D capabilities with the new Adobe 3D Reviewer.
Project 2010 Download is compatible with previous versions of Microsoft Project.
Microsoft Visio Standard 2010 Download helps you quickly create visually appealing documents. With a diverse set of intuitive diagramming tools – including pre-drawn shapes, templates, and automatic drawing features – you can effectively and efficiently improve your communication with others.