Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Last night, like every other NYE, Marc made me his special risotto! It has become quite the tradition and I certainly looked forward to it. It was absolutely delicious! Later on in the evening, Marc and I brought in the new year with some great friends, Harry and Natalie. It was so exciting, because as we watched Big Ben and the countdown, we realised that this is the year that we would be getting married! We were both really excited and hadn't expected to be! The other couples there were engaged as well, so it made for a really cool atmosphere.

Now, as ever, comes resolution time. I go for dress fittings in Tel Aviv in February and I have 5 weeks to tone up a little before I see my dress again. So I want to look better for that. I know that I should have started sooner but, if I am conscientious, I think I can make a small difference in that time. The crunch is on!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year filled with love and laughter, health and fun!

1 comments:

Esme said...

Happy New Year-if you want a tone-up buddy I am here.

trust me the stress of it will knock a few pounds off-