Monday 21 December 2009

Ring bowl

Just one of those little details that I care about and that I am sure no-one else will notice. This one's for us though and for our future home.

I fell for these subtle and rustic little bowls... I know I didn't need one, but I wanted one so badly that eventually I just caved in! I ordered a custom design and explained just what I wanted. I'm so pleased with the outcome! It's perfect!

On a different note, I have so much to tell all of you but I can't do it just yet. No massive news but a few thoughts and experiences... it's frustrating that this blog can be found online... the lack of anonymity can be prohibitive of what I can share. Do you ever experience the same thing?

Anyhoo, here's the bowl from Paloma's Nest on Etsy! I can't wait to use it, to have great photos of it and to place it somewhere meaningful one day...


0 comments: